Applications & Forms

For your convenience, a majority of the attached forms are fillable. 
Important Information Regarding the Homestead Exemption

 An owner of property receiving a Homestead Exemption shall notify the Assessor promptly when ownership or use of the property changes so as to change the qualifications of the property for an exemption.  Pursuant to M.R.S.A. Title 36 § 684(4).


Applying for a marriage license (filing intentions) is by appointment only.  Please contact the Town Clerk at 207-825-3340, ext. 3 to make an appointment.  

If you are planning to get married, filling out the marriage intentions form will save time when coming to the Town Office to obtain a marriage license.  Please do NOT sign the form unless both parties are in front of a Notary Public or a Municipal Clerk.